Flow 1.3 Plugin for Adobe After Effects macOS
Flow brings an easy interface to After Effects for customizing animation curves without needing to touch the graph editor.
Flow will change the way you work with graph editor the moment you launch it. Period.
Flow brings an easy interface to After Effects for customizing animation curves, without needing to venture into the aging, confusing graph editor. Gone are the days of slow, heavy expressions, or fighting with speed and influence (what do those even mean?) – just make a curve, hit APPLY and you’re gold!
Used to the web life? Flow works with the same CSS animation-timing-functions you’ve come to know and love. Our values correspond directly to the values in cubic-bezier (x1,y1,x2,y2). Flow’s core is based on Lea Verou’s cubic-bezier.com, so you are free to copy URL values and paste them into the extension – Flow will parse them and apply the exact same transition to your selected keyframes or expression.
Flow comes with 25 pre-defined, commonly-used motion curves based on Robert Penner’s Easing Functions. But don’t limit yourself – build your own library and share it with the world, or import custom presets from other animators with the single click of a button. Check out some available packs for download below!
Our graph and library support keyboard shortcuts; in the library, use Shift / Alt / Ctrl to quickly set eases to Ease In / In & Out / Ease Out, or in the graph to snap handles in different ways or move them symmetrically.
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015
Web Site: http://aescripts.com/flow/
What’s New in Flow 1.3
- Adds better logging for errors and alerts
- Adds “Last Curve” visualization & pref
- Adds “Edit Curve” function to update curve values
- Prefs and library now writes to disk! Allows them to sync between AE versions.
- Lots and lots and lots of optimization and code cleaning
- Library Item Resize Buttons now default on!
- Increases max size of library item icons
- Increases max graph size for super tall resolution monitors
- Improves context menu experience
- Improves Preferences section
- Improves Readme
- Upgrades to new aescripts licensing framework
- Fixes bug with ‘ease direction’ not resetting when switching between Keys and Expression
- Fixes bug with ‘apply as’ not updating from prefs properly
- Fixes expression errors when using multiple Flow expressions